Account Manager 客户经理 （Social)
职位描述 Job Description
Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with
Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
• In charge of Client’s social retainer work, official weibo/WeChat, BBS work, achieve the KPI for social performance. Communicate regularly with client on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
• Develop social plans for various product launches and advertising campaigns for Client. Needs to really understand the industry, various social trends, competitive challenges and identify opportunities to grow the Client’s social performance.
• Work closely with Client’s marketing department, assists Account Director in developing and articulating key objectives. This includes proactively developing plans and helping prioritize key projects that will help grow and strengthen the Client’s business. Needs to also be able to work with other departments within Client – Sales, Operations, Legal, Product, PR, etc. – to develop more comprehensive business objectives.
• Work with Account Director and partner agencies closely to develop recommendations, and strategic and tactical online marketing communication plans.
• Most importantly, this is not a “meeting coordinator” or an “admin” position – just setting up meetings and handling daily client requests. This position requires a strong ownership mentality in helping Client’s marketing department operate more effectively. Lastly, must embrace the Spark44 culture and attitude.
• BA in Business (Marketing, Management)
• 3+ years related experience (agency and/or automotive experience strongly preferred)
• Strong presentation and analytical, problem solving skills
• Proficiency and aptitude with computer hardware/software
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Strong service orientation and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Excellent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills